Book a Frank Lloyd Wright Tour
The Currier Museum of Art’s two Frank Lloyd Wright Houses are now open to the public for tours. Reservations required.
Never before available for public viewing, the Kalil House, a Frank Lloyd Wright Usonian Automatic acquired by the Currier in late 2019, joins the Zimmerman House, a Usonian home from the 1950s, on a newly created two-house immersive tour. With their different sites and materials, the houses provide intriguing contrasts in experience. These are the only Wright homes in New England open for public tours.
Visits begin at the Currier Museum of Art (150 Ash Street, Manchester, New Hampshire), with access to the houses by Currier van only. Due to their setting in a residential neighborhood, the houses and grounds are only accessible by guided tour.
Visits begin with a brief introduction and close looking together outdoors, followed by self-guided exploration inside the houses. A handout has been created to enhance discovery of the interior spaces. The tour of each house concludes with interactive outdoor viewing and time for questions with Currier staff and docents.
The Frank Lloyd Wright houses are closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, July 4th, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.518.4908.
Frank Lloyd Wright Public Tours
- Public Tours
Public tours of the Wright houses last two hours and are offered Thursdays through Sundays.
Reservations are required.
Public tour prices
$35 for regular admission
$15 for children ages 7 to 17, museum members, active military, and veterans (become a Currier Museum member here)
$20 for students
For safety, children under age 7 are not permitted
Payment is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Frank Lloyd Wright tour tickets include same-day general admission to the Currier Museum of Art. We invite you to stop by the Currier’s Winter Garden Café for lunch, a light snack, or a glass of wine before or after your tour. Guests touring the houses in the mid-to-late afternoon are encouraged to visit the museum earlier in the day.
Frank Lloyd Wright reciprocal members should call 603.518.4908 during museum hours for tour reservations.
- Important information and what to know before you visit
- Reservations are required for all tours. To avoid disappointment, we recommend purchasing tickets well in advance. Frank Lloyd Wright Tour tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For safety reasons, children younger than 7 years old, including infants and toddlers, unfortunately are not permitted on tours.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- For the protection of the Zimmerman and Kalil Houses, food and water bottles, handbags larger than 10x10x3 inches (25x25x8 cm), backpacks, camera bags, and tripods are not permitted.
- Photography is allowed during the tour.
- Restrooms are available at the museum.
- Limited access to restrooms is possible at the Zimmerman and the Kalil Houses during the tour. Please note that wheelchairs will not fit in Wright’s small bathrooms.
- Please visit the accessibility page for information about the Frank Lloyd Wright Tour.
- Frank Lloyd Wright Tour tickets include general admission to the Currier Museum of Art.
- Interested in discounted tickets? Become a member.