Valentine’s Dinner – SOLD OUT!
Pre-Order and Pick Up at Museum – This dinner is now sold out!
Let Chef Joelle prepare a special Valentine’s dinner for you to enjoy at home! She has created a mouth-watering menu for you to pick up at the museum:
Choose from the following entrées:
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Prosciutto & Sharp Provolone
- Seared Bistro Steak with Sweet Onion Demi-Glace
- Veal Oscar Topped with Crab, Asparagus & Béarnaise Sauce
- Lobster Macaroni & Cheese
- Seared Fresh Atlantic Salmon with a Spicy Honey Glaze
- Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb
Each entrée is served with an appetizer of spanakopita, garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette, roasted potatoes, roasted broccoli, and tiramisu.
$75.00, Serves Two
- Add a bottle of Prosecco for an additional $20
- Add an additional complete meal for an additional $40
WE ARE SOLD OUT!
Curbside Pickup at the front of the museum on Saturday, February 13th from 12:00pm to 1:30pm.
Orders must be received by Tuesday, February 9th at 5pm.
Explore past Currier From Home programming including ARTalks, Art Activities. and Views on Art.
Looking for Art Classes? Please find a full selection here.
Visiting the museum? You can access a mobile audio guide for your visit here.