The museum is now open
New hours: Thursday: 10 am to 8 pm; Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm; Closed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Note: The hours of 10 am to 11 am are reserved for members and seniors.
Timed ticketing has been implemented to help maintain smaller numbers in the galleries and help with social distancing. These tickets are for a specific time of expected arrival. We recommend about 2 hours for your visit, but encourage you to stop in the shop and to visit the Winter Garden Café for a late breakfast, lunch, a snack and a glass of wine, or dinner and drinks on Thursday nights.
Tickets will be available in 2 week increments. Please check back for dates beyond that time frame. If you have special requests about discounts or free passes, please call Guest Services at 603.518.4908 to assist with your reservation.
Please note that the Frank Lloyd Wright houses are currently closed.
We have safety protocols for the safety of all of our guests:
– All visitors 2 years old and above must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth.
– We will limit the number of visitors in each gallery.
– Please buy or reserve your timed tickets online to limit crowds and reduce contact.
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the museum and surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
– Visitors who are feeling sick, are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have a fever over 100 degrees should not enter the museum.
For your safety, the following activities and facilities will be suspended for the time being:
– Guided tours in the museum.
– Visits to the Frank Lloyd Wright houses.
– Many programs and classes have been moved to an online platform.
– Coatroom lockers are not in use.
– No large bags or backpacks are allowed in the museum. Please store them in your car or leave them at home.
– Drinking fountains are not available. Bottled water is available for purchase in the Winter Garden Café.